Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 8 - Ankles are stupid

I am happy to report that my ankle is not broken. Rolled it nicely, likely stretched and pulled some muscles and ligaments beyond their normal operating parameters, but didn’t do any permanent damage. Give me a few days, along with a handful of tylenol and an ankle brace, and I’ll be out beach walking again. If nothing else, I am comforted that I still have my other foot to tap at next week’s ceilidhs.

So yes, as for photos, all I can really give you is a quick summary of my day (well-iced ankle beside my laptop with a DVD of House):


As for the rest of the family, they did some laundry (thank you mom and dad), went to the beach, and played their usual evening card game. Nothing too eventful from what I heard.
Hope to have more for you over the following days. The weather is supposed to break in the next day or two so I’m hoping for some non-hazy photos taken comfortably on walks during the middle of the day, an impossibility up to now.

No comments: